CEI is an International Development Agency working for the Holistic Empowerment of the most Disenfranchised, Marginalised Sections of Society
CEI is implementing Resiliency & Development Economy Solutions for Developing Economies of the World especially in South East Asia. CEI has demonstrated the same across India wherein CEI’s Resiliency & Development Economy Solutions is helping achieve various targets of UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) e.g. elimination of poverty, reducing inequality, ensuring sustainable livelihoods & food security, gender equality, clean water, educational interventions, agriculture & allied activities etc. as shown in subsequent sections of this Report.
CEI is working to progress in all of the indicators according to UN Sustainable Goals (SDGs) aiming to achieve exponential transformation in the conditions of the socio-economically disadvantaged by combating issues of:
- Lack of access to the right resources
- Malnutrition and other Health issues especially among women and children.
- Lack of access to the global supply chain
- Lack of access to various avenues of Employment and Empowerment especially to women.
- Lack of literacy, education and numeracy
- Climate and Clean Energy Issues etc.