We at Confederation of Empowerment Initiatives (CEI) respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to our website at https://www.ceiempowers.org
Information We collect
To avail certain services on our website, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process such as: –
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact number
- Payment processing details
- Any other data that may be required
The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide the most user-friendly experience.
Usage of Information
We will process user data for the following:
- Make this website and its services available to you
- Communicate and provide you with relevant information regarding our programmes and activities, donations, campaigns, reports etc.
- Process your donations to CEI Create website usage statistics
- Recognise, prevent and investigate potentially malicious attacks on this website
- Create a database of users/donors for confidential internal purposes
- Comply with legal obligations to public authorities
To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use ‘cookies’, or similar electronic tools to collect information so as to to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from accessing our website completely or as intended.
Links to Other Sites
Our policy discloses the privacy practices for our own web site only. Our site provides links to other websites also that are beyond our control. We shall in no way be responsible in way for your use of such sites.
We share the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority.
- We propose to share such information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. All information gathered on our website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
Refund & Cancellation
Since all transactions online on the site are donations for which a tax exemption certificate is issued, no refund or cancellation is possible for the same except in the case where the transaction is fraudulent or unauthorised in nature whereby cardholder can initiate chargeback on the transaction with their respective bank.
For any queries, you may please write to us on email@example.com